We are always excited about meeting new patients; we love to introduce people to our office and the benefits that orthodontic treatment offers. During your complimentary initial appointment you will meet with Tami, our treatment coordinator. Tami will discuss any concerns you may have, and you will have a thorough evaluation by Dr. Sullivan or Dr. Bastian with a discussion of potential treatment options.
During the complimentary initial evaluation, we will address the following questions, as well as any others you have:
▪ Is there a need that orthodontics can address?
▪ Is treatment recommended now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
▪ What treatment procedures can be used to correct the problem?
▪ Are any other dental procedures needed prior to or during treatment?
▪ What is the estimated length of treatment?
▪ What is the cost of the treatment?
▪ What are the payment options?
We value your time, and in an effort to reduce the number of visits required, we will take records if recommended.